Bubble Paperweights

A colored center with grids of bubbles floating around it and a thick optical crown. (The eternal question: how do you get the bubble in there?)

  • Plain - a simple egg shape.
  • Facetted - a facet on one side and a thick optical crown.
  • Frosted/Facet - frosted with a facet ground in the side for visual access.
Display: List / Grid
Sort By:
Website Maintenance by Vermont Web Marketing